Steps To Create Your Masterpiece
1) Contact Terrior Wood Studio with your project idea.
2) A simple, rough drawing will be produced along with a list of materials. All work is quoted on time and materials.
3) After a plan is agreed upon, a 50% deposit is required. The deposit is non-refundable and allows for the purchase of materials, secures time on Terrior’s schedule and provides the final rendering of the design.
4) Final payment is due at the time of delivery.
5) Enjoy an heirloom quality piece for generations to come!
If you would like to commission a piece and you are not in Northern Michigan, it is not a problem. Terrior’s fine studio furniture is shipped all over the world. Currently, TWS has pieces and cabinetry located from Alaska to Australia.
The individual furniture piece will dictate how it should be shipped. For instance, a large dining room table may be blanket wrapped and sent specialty furniture mover, or crated and shipped freight. A small cigar/jewelry box, or carving may be crated and shipped via Fedex